So now we wait…. and wait, and wait.

We have Madilyn but are unable to leave the state with her until paperwork is approved by both states. We are told this could be anywhere from 3 days to 14 days. Paperwork was filed with the Iowa ICPC yesterday, however, with the holiday weekend and government offices being closed we have a feeling our paperwork will be slowed.

David and Caleb are returning home in the morning. Caleb will leave for Scout camp on Sunday afternoon. David may come back here, if the paperwork is going to take a while, or he may just stay home and get the nursery ready. We will just play it by ear.

Keep us in your prayers.

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.